Paul Basham Associates is a fast-growing, and award winning, Civil Engineering and Transport Planning consultancy; we are offering an exciting opportunity for a graduate Civil Engineer to join our Fareham office. The role will involve working alongside our growing team of experienced engineers. You will assist in the technical design and management of a wide variety of engineering schemes and will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, client focused, with an eye for detail and excellent technical skills. You will work across several regions on many different projects including;
- Sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) schemes,
- Highway design improvement schemes,
- Detail design of new developments,
- Flood risk assessments.
Please click here to view our flyer.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Ability to work in a team, and well-developed interpersonal skills,
- A keen interest in technical design work,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Desire to work for an SME with regular exposure to clients,
- Strong written English and report writing skills,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Educated to Degree or HND level preferably in Civil Engineering
- ICE mentor supported training scheme to help you reach Incorporated or Chartered status.
- ICE graduate membership subscription funded by the company.
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Generous bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Appraisal and Salary Review
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter using the form below, or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 21st of February 2020.