Paul Basham Associates will provide your launching pad to a successful career in Transport Planning; you will be on your way to flourish with the company's continued growth from our existing and future offices. The role involves working alongside a diverse team of Transport Planners, Highway and Civil Engineers, gaining consultancy skills as you assist in a number of projects at any one time as our clients prepare planning applications for new and regenerated development sites.
Dynamic and client-focused, with an eye for detail and excellent analytical judgement; you will help prepare Transport Assessments and Travel Plans, which include input into site layouts, access and parking designs, local and national planning policy, potential development impact on infrastructure, and preparing strategies to support sustainable travel practices for future developments. As an SME your direct exposure to clients, site visits and meetings will be matched by opportunities for input into the company operations such as marketing, finance and development.
Please click here to view our flyer.
- An interest in development planning, the built environment, transport and sustainability
- Excellent communication
- Team working and well developed interpersonal skills
- Good customer/client facing experience
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Report writing
- Desire to work in a SME environment with regular exposure to clients
- Microsoft Office competency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A ‘can-do’ attitude in all work situations
- Educated to Degree or HND level preferably in Geography, Planning or Civil Engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Graduate Training Programme and Mentoring System
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Support for optional Masters or alternative qualification from Year 2 of employment
- Annual Appraisal and Salary Review
- A friendly and interactive team on hand to ensure a supportive environment and fast progression
- Exposure to some of the nation’s most prominent developers, planners and architects
- Active social and charitable calendar
To apply please either send us your CV and covering letter using the form below, alternatively you can email your application to email@example.com. Please note that the closing date for all applications is Friday 21st February 2020.