With a proven track record for success both at planning and appeal stages, our Transport Planning team provide a creative and consultative approach which we believe adds value to any project and builds long standing client relationships.
- Transport Policy and Planning
- Transport Assessments/Statements
- Masterplanning & Local Plan Promotions
- Pre and Post Construction Highway Condition surveys
- Due Diligence and Access Feasibility appraisals
- Site layout, services and parking design
- Auto Track (vehicle tracking) reviews
- Junction/Network modelling and design
- Public consultations
- Accessibility & parking appraisals
- Expert witness services
- Construction Traffic Management Plans
- Delivery and Servicing Logistics Plans
Transport matters are increasingly important in the planning process. For outline applications, all matters are often reserved apart from access. At public consultations, aside from the “principle” of the proposals, traffic and parking is usually the second issue on the mind of local residents, councillors and businesses.
Solving transport and access problems is a critical step in unlocking development potential and demonstrating the suitability of a site, whether this is a modest infill development or strategic land promotion. If you can’t access a site, do you really have a site?
Using our expertise forged from both public and private sector backgrounds, our Transport Planning team adapt the scope of services offered to meet the specific needs of the project and the client, providing cost-effective solutions and mitigation packages where necessary.
We believe that the support and advice that we provide is sound, comprehensive and effective in achieving each client’s desired result. We strive to have a personal, honest relationship with each of our clients and are often fortunate to be their trusted and preferred consultant.
We have worked on over 200 schemes as a company with Paul Basham Associates, and are always impressed by its ability to provide honest, sound advice at all stages of a project; from site appraisals through to post planning in both its transport planning and civil engineering teams.
McCarthy & Stone