Our highly experienced Civil Engineering team provide wide ranging support and advice throughout the development process; from initial project inception through to site support and construction.
- Access Reviews/Design
- Layout and Car Park Design
- Vehicle Tracking/Swept Path Analysis
- Site Masterplanning
- Highway Stopping Up Orders
- Earthworks Strategies including cut and fill calculations
- Service Appraisals
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Drainage Design - SuDS, Foul and Strategies
- SuDS Management and Maintenance Plans
- SuDS Verification Reports
- S106/S278 Negotiations
- Public Consultations
- Expert Witness and Inquiry Support
- Section 278 and Section 38 Highway Agreements
- Drainage Design - Section 98, 104, 106 and 185 agreements
- Pump Station Designs
- Foundation Design
- Highway Alignment and Design to DMRB, local standards and MfS
Whether off-site or on-site, development infrastructure is a critical component to the delivery of any proposed development. Section 278 agreements provide the legal mechanism required to carry out highway alterations on the existing network, whilst Section 38 agreements secure new road adoption by the highway authority. Section 104 Agreements deal with the provision of new adoptable sewers and Section 185 Agreements deal with the diversion of existing public sewers.
Our Civil Engineers play a lead role in major Engineering and Infrastructure initiatives, providing expert advice during the entire life-cycle of all our projects. We provide a quality service utilising the key skills, knowledge and extensive experience retained by our staff here at Paul Basham Associates.
We use Paul Basham Associates for our detailed highway design on many of our sites across our region. Their team work closely with us, complementing our business needs from commencement through to occupations and construction completion.
Barratt David Wilson Homes