Our continued success comes from the talented staff within the business who demonstrate their commitment, skills and expertise in delivering the very best solutions for our clients. We are passionate about our recruitment and through ongoing support we have a strong retention record that forms the building blocks for our further growth. We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our successful team at Paul Basham Associates.
Working for us is more than just a job, it’s our investment in developing your career towards a successful future in Transport Planning. The role will offer you the opportunity to work within and learn from an experienced and talented team, including Transport Planners, Highway and Civil Engineers, and Structural Engineers.
Our structured Graduate Development Programme is tailored to ensure you achieve your very best, and offers:
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of diverse and challenging projects for renowned and high profile clients.
- The ability to work across teams, disciplines and regions, broadening your learning opportunities.
- An environment that encourages learning, supports creativity and rewards dedication.
- An interest in development planning, the built environment, transport and sustainability
- Excellent communication
- Team working and well developed interpersonal skills
- Good customer/client facing experience
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Report writing
- Desire to work in a SME environment with regular exposure to clients
- Microsoft Office competency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A ‘can-do’ attitude in all work situations
- Educated to Degree or HND level preferably in Geography, Planning or Civil Engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Graduate Training Programme and Mentoring System
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Support for optional Masters or alternative qualification from Year 2 of employment
- Annual Appraisal and Salary Review
- A friendly and interactive team on hand to ensure a supportive environment and fast progression
- Exposure to some of the nation’s most prominent developers, planners and architects
- Active social and charitable calendar
To apply please either send us your CV and covering letter using the form below, alternatively you can email your application to email@example.com.