The team at Paul Basham Associates pride ourselves on providing high quality, expert advice and support on all aspects of Transport Planning, Travel Planning, Civil and Structural Engineering.
Paul Basham Associates was founded in 2009 by Paul Basham, a professional transport planning consultant with over 20 years’ experience. The company has matured over time and is working across the UK with offices located in the Southern, Central and Eastern regions.
Our staff have a wealth of experience of working with both the public and private sectors, from development feasibility through to detailed highway design. Our clients include landowners, developers, house builders, local planning and highway authorities, and housing associations. Please visit our case study pages to learn more about specific projects that we have worked on.
Delivering outstanding transport and engineering solutions for our clients to become one of the leading transport and engineering consultancy’s in the country.
Our highly skilled and experienced professional team are committed to delivering end-to-end, outstanding solutions for our clients, using an intelligent and proactive approach. This ensures efficient protocols are adopted and a high quality product delivered through our ISO:9001 accredited Quality Management System that reflects our brief to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Working across the UK with offices located in the Southern, Central and Eastern regions, we have supported a variety of projects and have worked with 251 Local Authorities across 41 Counties.Contact Us
We value our clients, believe in relationships and that good communication is the foundation for success. We provide specialist unbiased and objective advice and well considered engineering solutions in an ever-changing and challenging environment.
Paul Basham Associates are dedicated to providing clients with a service that secures repeat business and generates marketing by positive word of mouth. We strive to deliver the best results and exceed expectations where possible. We believe good friendships are formed and retained through good business practice.
We are committed to achieving our Vision through our Values:
- Unity by always supporting one another and working collectively to make Paul Basham Associates a happy, high performing and professional environment where staff are valued for their contribution
- Customer Focus by going above and beyond, communicating with our clients throughout the entire process and working closely together to deliver a high quality, bespoke service
- Accountability by allowing and encouraging our staff the opportunity to take responsibility in their areas of expertise
- Excellence by striving to achieve the best results and exceed expectations
- Integrity by communicating honestly with our clients and one another, taking our commitments and responsibilities seriously
- Agility by putting our clients at the very heart of what we do within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
Paul Basham Associates is committed to ensuring that we conduct all aspects of our business according to ethical and professional standards. We integrate social, environmental and sustainability concerns into our business operations and interactions with staff, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders. Our objective is to achieve commercial success whilst honouring ethical values and gaining the respect of people, communities and the natural environment.
We focus on three key areas; Environment, Charity and Community and Our People.
Paul Basham Associates considers the impact we have on the environment and have implemented the following measures:
- Minimise waste and energy consumption, including minimising our use of paper and office consumables
- Pursue good practice in resource management
- Provide recycling facilities at the offices and recycle/donate to charity computer supplies
- Encourage walking, cycling, car sharing and/or use of public transport to attend meetings, site visits etc
- Utilising IT alternatives instead of physically travelling to meetings where appropriate
- Support alternative working arrangements including home working to reduce the need for our staff to travel
Paul Basham Associates are committed to supporting our local communities and charities through a variety of different methods, some examples of recent activities include:
- Participating in fundraising events
- Donation of sponsorship to clients and professional colleagues to support their causes and charities
- Supporting charity sporting tournaments and events
- Christmas Donations to our chosen charities
We have helped raise over £30k in support of numerous charities!
Paul Basham Associates is committed to supporting our staff through our core values and benefits we offer. Our recruitment, performance management, career development and training strategies are an inherent part of our culture.
We openly encourage members of staff who participate in community and civic duties and provide free time for charitable and non-profit making organisations.