We are proud of our Graduate Programme and the guidance, industry exposure and transport planning experience that you will gain over the 12 month programme! Below is a flavor of what you can expect as a Graduate Transport Planner at Paul Basham Associates, head to the vacancies page here to check out the full Graduate Roadmap and to view the position in full.
- Mentor – As part of the programme you will be paired with a senior colleague that will guide you through the key elements of Transport Planning, company policies as well as coordinating your project work and relevant tutorials. Your mentor will be your friendly first point of contact for any queries, work related or otherwise.
- Appraisals - You will benefit from 3 monthly reviews in your first year as a graduate to allow you to get the most out of the graduate programme. This will allow you to communicate with your mentor on a regular basis. Within this you will also get an opportunity to raise any issues you may be having or any areas of the business that you would like to be involved with more.
- Company Benefits - We provide all staff, including our graduates with a number of benefits, including private healthcare, being enrolled onto our company pension scheme and bonus scheme, as well as offering the ability to work flexibly.
- Technical Development - As part of the programme you will have the opportunity to use key computer software including AutoCAD, Junctions 9 and Linsig. These key skills will help you when preparing reports and completing the necessary vehicle tracking, measurement calculations and modelling assessments for the projects you are working on.
- Social Activities - As a company we host a number of events throughout the year where you will have the opportunity to meet colleagues from all our offices. The company as a whole gets together annually for an Away Day, BBQ and also for our Christmas Party! On as smaller level, offices organise after work drinks and dinner as well social activities, most recently this has included attending an ice hockey game and completing an escape room!
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org